Sunday, April 3, 2011

Saturday fun



I had my usual saturday night gang over for food & fun. Tonight the menu was simple. Hor'deurves. Of course I ate too much & will no doubt have to try & work it off at the gym this week. I have been working on a really funky, fun project.I put the finishing touches on it tonight & I have to say I like it alot. In it I used Tim Holtz gears, watch faces, prima flowers, butterflies, & buttons.I first started with a canvas & gesso to prime it. I picked my background colors & it just took off from there.I started painted my ladies face & gave her a bee hive sort of hair do because I knew I wanted to layer it with gears,& flowers. I love the look of steampunk & have wanted to do a project with this as a theme for a while. I had so much fun with this project but now that it's done I have to think of another fun new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment