Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Barbie Fun



Saturday I had the usual gang over for dinner & crafting. I wasn't really sure what I was gonna work on when my friend Kristen started talking about some barbie pictures a co-worker had on her computer or something like that. She said the dresses were so pretty. I said well, "What do the dresses look like?" Long story short she found the pictures on the computer & I said, I thought I could draw them. We decided to put them on 11x14 canvas. Kristen didn't finish hers but I just finished my tonight. It was a fun relaxing project. As a kid I loved playing Barbies. I loved dressing them, & I had everything from clothes to cars, to the Barbie townhouse. Remember that? Oh ya. I had it all. So this project kind of made me think back to those fun days. I used acrylic paints, copic markers, Toulle for the dress along with flowers on her skirt. I also used a ton of stickles because I love bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment