Friday, May 27, 2011

Sunshine Friday

My Grandaughter enjoying a day at the pool.


Woo Hoo the sun is out, the heat temperature is up & I'm loving it!I'm from Texas! I have to love the warmer weather.I guess I would have been up a creek If I didn't. Today is one of those days that I'm all over the place when it comes to figuring out what I want to do today. Isn't that annoying?! There is the "I need to" list & then there's the " I want to" list. So I need to go to the gym & after that I'm putting in a good movie & working on something fun.I just might have to cook something yummy while I'm at it or even better yet, I'm gonna order some shrimp pad thai. Yummm. I hope everyone has a fun Memorial Day. It's nice for all of you who get a day off from work so enjoy whatever you do & if anyone creates anything really cool, send it to my email & I'll post it here on the blog for some inspiration for someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment