Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Oh so sweet




I've been off the blog for a couple of weeks! I went through a "what to do" moment or two. We all have them right? I just played around with stuff but just wasn't inspired enough to put anything together. Lastnight I broke the dry spell! I did a page with my grandaughter Evie & her baby doll. I had some Crate paper that I was itching to use & my fabric from Stamping Up.I made the flowers with pages from a childrens book & the letters I used to spell sweet at the top were white so I used my copic markers & colored them red along with some stickles. I've also been working on my art journal. I have just been doing totally random themes for pages.I'm getting really excited about my trip to North Carolina for Donna Downeys inspire.I leave Tuesday and will gone all week.I'll try to take pics while I'm there for the blog so you can see what fun we'll be having.
I won't promise, but I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment