Friday, May 20, 2011

Back from Inspire

Okay, so I really did have every intention of posting pictures of all the cool projects I worked on at Inspire but I have a real good excuse why I didn't. No really. To use internet would have cost $60 a day! Forget about it!I thought well, I'll get caught up this past week but that did't happen either. I spent my week getting back into my usual routine.So I will get you up to speed.I learned alot & really enjoyed all the classes. Well, there was one that I wasn't crazy about but I'd never kiss & tell which one and besides 9 out of 10 isn't too shabby! I just found it amazing how we all start out with the same idea & everyone had a different spin on it. There were people so creative there that it made me feel like a clueless kindergartner on the first day of art class. The gift of creativity that people had just blew me away. Now with all that having been said, I still haven't taken any pictures of any of the projects I worked on! I will be doing that tomorrow, promise, cross my heart. Have a wonderful weekend & watch for upcoming classes. I have so many great new ideas & techniques that I can't wait to share with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment