Friday, March 25, 2011

My new goodies



I was itching to use all my new Pink Paislee products I bought yesterday.I bought the butterfly collection, the Dailey Junque collection, & the Soiree collection! After sitting down with it all in front of me like a kid at Christmas ooing & awwing over it I decided I'd do a Birthday page for my twins who just turned 23 Monday.Of course I used the soiree line. I love, love, love it! I'm crazy about the stick pins with the large pearl size gems at the tip & how could I pass up using the wooden stick pin with tinsel.I couldn't! The trim packet comes with 24 different trims which in the picture you can see I used the banner trim. I also used the new tag piece from the Jenni Bowlin line. The Flowers I used are Prima of course because they are my favorite. I can't wait to use more of it this weekend. Hope I'll see some of you at the Salem Baptist crop.

No comments:

Post a Comment