Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mixed Media scrap pages





Tonight I put the finishing touches on two more mixed media pages that I think everyone will really like.In the first page I used several neat techniques with tags, masking, & misting.I also made a few cool flowers with book pages that really add texture & dimension by using pop dots to adhere them.All the techniques are so easy & fun. In the second page layout we'll be using stitching which is one of my favorite ways for adding texture & we'll also add some mask misting,distressing inks, & paint. When you finish you'll get to bring home two great page layouts & some new learned techniques that you can use on other pages.I will be doing this class on a Sunday. Keep an eye on the Scrapdoodle blog class calendar for all the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment