Thursday, September 8, 2011

Spider man journal

I call his my spider man journal because before I completely altered this
it was a spider man kids book! Haven't you ever seen a book , loved the shape but didn't care for the title or the entire book. That was one of those books for me so I altered it into a art journal with some decoupage, gesso, & lots of distressing. I decided this will be my next class. Instead of calling it the spider man journal, its got to have a little more artsy sound to it which will be Mixed media journal. Sounds artsy enough! Anyway I hope you'll come an enjoy getting a little creative, & alot of messy with me on Sunday, October 2 at 12:30.I don't believe the picture shows how pretty it is so I will take it to the store for you to see in person. Hope to see you in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment