Friday, June 10, 2011

On a roll



I have been on a roll with starting and actually finishing projects. We all know how that goes. Starting new projects isn't the hard part it's actually finishing them. Lastnight at 9 'clock I decided to start putting together a 4x6 Donna Downey canvas album. I started out thinking I would just paint the cover. Finished that and thought,well that didn't too long so maybe I'll just paint a few of the pages.Before I knew it I was knee deep in the project and wasn't about to not finish it.I used a poppy red paint mixed with a little pink and all the pages I painted a light sky blue. I trimmed all the pages with orange and bright green ribbon to keep it simple. I didn't go too crazy decorating the pages because my goal was to just get them ready for pictures.I don't think the picture does it justice as far as showing how pretty how colors I used are. It reminds me of Sherbert.I of course had fun putting this project together until 5 a.m. this morning.Totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment